Kinder in Technology

Friday, June 25, 2010

Tool 8

Stingrays
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbuu1Fa-c1k

Crabs
1=LKVR5&FORM=LKVR">http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/crabs-journey/6301ff8079f3d60716356301ff8079f3d6071635-38674432123?q=crabs&FROM=LKVR5>1=LKVR5&FORM=LKVR


I have added two videos about ocean life that could be very helpful for the summer ocean unit. The children love the books, but they also enjoy the videos and they awe at the images. I think the videos are great resources for teaching. It complements the lesson very well and helps the students understand better and write about it with better understanding.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are on #8! Good for you! I am slowly working my way through the tools. Thanks for all you help! You're a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get there soon, I am sure. It is so nice to have you comment on my blog. It is feeling more like a blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am amazed on how quick you are with this! That is wonderful! I have enjoyed reading your blog. It gives me something to look forward to as I work my way through this.

    ReplyDelete